GEA Diessel mobile metering systems are mainly used on trucks for the automated intake or delivery of various products.
Mostly, the basic device of a metering system is the officially approved GEA Diessel electromagnetic flow meter type IZM™. Combined with other components such as sampler, pump, valves and a data capture system the flow meter forms the complete system.
Important criteria for a metering system:
ZEVODAT-flash™ with peripheral devices
(click here to enlarge picture)
- Control and monitoring of the intake or delivery process
- Automatic sampling
- Recording of all relevant data
- Weights & Measures approved quantity measurement
- Print-out of an officially approved voucher
GEA Diessel is regarded as a pioneer in the field of metering and data technology on collection trucks. Since 1980 more than 3,500 trucks have been equipped with devices and systems from the company's own development and manufacture - worldwide.
Normally, the programs are developed in cooperation with the customer.
Country-dependent demands regarding weights & measures or customs requirements are often the basis for the total conception.
Intake of milk to a milk collecting truck
- High intake quantity
- High measuring accuracy and repeatability
- Official approval for the complete metering system
- Easy to handle
- Product saving feeding
- High flexibility for customer's special demands
For detailled information please refer to our brochures "Measuring and data technology for milk tankers".
Published material in this technology: