Mobile metering systems are made up of a variety of components. The development and manufacture of most of these components is carried out in the GEA Diessel own workshop.
Installation of the individual components on site can be carried out by the customer himself, a competent partner of his choice and of course by GEA Diessel service technicians.
Complete units installed on a base frame, piped, wired and tested also belong to the GEA Diessel scope of delivery. Under normal circumstances, such a system needs only a connection to the battery supply and to the tank.
The following components belong to a completely equipped metering system:
Possible variants to the components
- Self-priming pump, combination of vacuum pump and centrifugal pump rotary piston pump etc.3
2. Air eliminator
- The volume depends on the max. pump capacity and the required accuracy
3. Flow meter
- Officially approved flow meter type IZM-SE™ make GEA Diessel
- Representative sampling, no carry-over; tour sample also possible
5. System control
- Intake control with level monitoring in the air eliminator and regulation of the pump capacity in dependence of the air content
6. Data capture
- Officially approved recording and storage of all tour data with ZEVODAT™