GEA Diessel batch mixing systems are mainly used for the mixing of finished syrup. Via a pipeline, the DIMA™ or DI-BATCH™ consecutively feed liquid ingredients to the mixing tanks. The application of precisely working meters together with reliable software ensures a high accuracy and a constant product quality.
Theoretically, as many liquid ingredients as desired can be connected to GEA Diessel batch mixing systems. In principle, the systems are installed on a base frame.
Batch mixing systems work according to the so-called "full hose system" which means that the pipeline is always filled with product water up to the mixing tanks. That way product losses can nearly be excluded.
- Constantly high product quality
- Automatic switch-off compensation
- Optimum use of raw materials without overfeeding
- Easy and lossfree product change
- Work facilitation for the personnel in the preparation area
- Low wear and tear and, as a result, low maintenance
- Cleanability of the system (CIP)
- Batch logging (option)
Questionnaire for enquiry specification
Published material in this technology:
For more information to the DI-BATCH™ please refer to our data sheet D3404-00en (download).